Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CHANGE

OMG. So much has changed since I last wrote! A new country, new job, new apartment, new friends and new love, the unique love, the love of my life! I finally returned home and realized I should 've never left. I belong here! I am happy as hell and in peace with myself. I wrote this poem on December, last year. It is an avaliation of all the changes that have been occurred back then and sumarizes exactely what I have been knowing all my life.

Desejo


Todo cuidado é pouco
Mais dia, menos dia
Ele se realiza


Palavras jogadas ao vento
Vento em movimento
Que sopra de norte a sul
Que volta pra onde partiu


Palavras ouvidas
em forma de prece
em forma de raiva
em forma de gozo
São sempre ouvidas


E por mais que pareçam esquecidas
Mais dia, menos dia
O que pediu bate à porta
Só pra te lembrar
Que a vida continua
E é sua, só sua!

No comments:

Post a Comment