Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fight

Well, days sometimes are not the way we plan. Nothing really goes the way we want. But, often we manage to have a good day. Yesterday was a good day with a fight in the end. I woke up sad and melancholic, not feeling like being at work at all. As I learned, I put my feelings down on paper and a poem came out of it. Sorry for the language. It is in Portuguese, so was the fight.

QUERER....

Eu nao QUERO mais ouvir a sua voz.
Cada nota me corta, me rasga....
So o som ja me apunhala o coracao.
Sangro com suas palavras
Que me desidrata.

QUERO sair sem culpa,
Ir embora com calma,
E refazer minha alma
Que dilacerada esta.

QUERO nascer de novo,
Conhecer meu gosto,
Descobrir a vida
E faze-la valer a pena!

QUERO respirar o ar poluido,
Queimar sob o sol ardido,
Salgar na agua do mar,
E sentir a brisa de um domingo
No meu rosto sofrido e envelhecido

QUERO estar no colo da mae
Engasgar com a fumaca do cigarro do pai
Ouvir choramingo de irmao
E me irritar com o choro do menino
Que ainda nao nasceu.

QUERO voltar pra casa!

3 comments:

  1. I wish i could read this Claudia for i am sure it is a keeper. Any chance of translating it?
    Great blog, will be stopping by often :0}
    Bat pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudi, Your blog is amazing. Well crafted, as is your writing. i agree with Bat Pie, any chance of translating. My college roomate was Portuguese put unfortunately i didn't pick up the lanquage. What is the second contest you're entering. Keep this up. I'll mark it as a favorite.

    ChiliPepper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poem... I guess we can all relate to it... I love it when people can express their pain with art!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete