Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tips

OK. As I said before, the only way to improve my writing is to keep writing. Thus, I have been doing everything in my power to realize that.
  • I have subscribed to a "writing group", only for women. We are going to be meeting once a month to write for a few minutes and discuss our work afterwards. You, my fellow writer, can do that, too. Look for it at your local library. You can also do as I did, looking out at this website: http://www.meetup.com
  • Additionally, I keep a journal with entries at least three times a week, which I do before bed time, considering that I need to reserve some time for my reading as well.
  • I became addicted to this great website that helps me with vocabulary: http://www.thesaurus.com/
  • And have been preparing for two writing contests. (more information on the following post.)
  • Almost forgot, this blog is also a tool that I use for my creativity.
And you? What have you been doing to keep your writing alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment