Sunday, June 14, 2009

Practicing Creativity

Two techniques were present to help us develop and induce our creativity in writing. One is called Galumphing, which is based on three words that you pick aleatory, usually not related to each other and create a story. The other is called Bricolage, that consists in choosing a mundane item and write a creative story about it. I have chosen Bricolage to be post on the forum.


Who am I?
What a funny thing I am. Everybody knows how necessary and essential I am, but nobody seems to care. They break me into pieces anyway. What for? Don't tell me you have never done that! I hold papers together all the time. Big papers, important papers, awful papers, newspapers. Nobody notices my presence until they are out of me. And even though I am very cheap, I am the first one to be cut out of the supplies lists in time of crisis. Why? Why do they hate me that much?

No comments:

Post a Comment