Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Workshop

After four months since my NY's Resolution, I finally set some time aside to take classes about writing. I started looking everywhere in the city for a course that could fit my budget and my expectations. I couldn't find any. At a Community College, very popular among arty people, I found a Creative Writing Workshop, online though. Could I be able to take classes online? Of course! It was the best decision ever made in my life. The teacher was incredible, giving feedback after every exercise. The classmates also were amazing, always posting their inputs and words of encouragement. I felt that my writing mattered. I matter.


Here, more information about the course:

http://www.ed2go.com/
Writer's Workshop Beginning


Ann Liquist is a popular continuing education instructor on college campuses, at corporations, and with non-profit organizations. She has helped thousand of adults learn to tackle their writing tasks with enthusiasm. Having written everything from novel to newsletters, articles to ad copy, and poetry to proposals, Linquist is able to address the writing needs of each individual. the breadth of her background ensures a powerful, involving learning experience that builds on the strengths of each participant. (yes, she does. She definitely did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment